Visa and Insurance

Visa Information


All international students must possess a valid study permit when they study for more than 6 months.
You should apply for renewal at least 30 days before your current permit expires.
You do not need a study permit if you plan to take a course or program in Canada that lasts six months or less.
If a student has extended his/her study permit, he/she must submit a copy of the extended study permit to the Registrar’s office.

Medical Insurance for International students


All WTC students are required to have medical insurance coverage starting from their first day.
If you do not have medical insurance from your home country, you can purchase it through the school.

International student medical insurance plan eligibility requirements:

  • You must not be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant
  • You must be enrolled full-time in a recognized institution of learning

More Information:

Untitled Untitled1 Untitled2