CCLCS TESL Programs
WTC and CCLCS have an exciting new partnership that is just for you!
Through this program, you will study English for at least four months with WTC. We will strengthen your English in all aspects, such as speaking, writing, and reading. If you study hard and aim to improve yourself, you can then apply to CCLCS’s TESL program. Keep in mind, CCLCS has strict entrance requirements and you will have to study hard at WTC to increase your chance of being accepted at CCLCS. To enroll at CCLCS, students will be required to pass an interview as well as a writing assessment.
CCLCS feature the following exciting benefits:
– Small class sizes with student-centered learning.
– Trained more than 3,400 teachers since 1991.
– Experienced teachers with global knowledge.
– Flexible programs to meet student’s needs.
– Reputation of excellence in ESL teacher training.
– One of the first schools to be recognized by TESL Ontario and TESL Canada.
CCLCS TESOL Diploma is recognized by TESL Canada
Once you pass this class, your CCLCS certificate will be valid to apply for a TESL Canada Certification at any time so long as, within 2 years of applying for TESL Canada, you have scored an overall 7 on the IELTS academic test with a minimum 7 in each subject area or a TOEFL iBT overall 101 with a minimum of 23 in listening, 24 in reading, 27 in speaking and 27 in writing in addition to a 4 year degree.
|Full-time WTC||Full-time CCLCS|
|Mon-Fri||Mon, Tues & Thurs, Fri|
|9 AM ~ 4 PM||10 AM ~ 3:45 PM|
(416) 593 - 1446
Fax: (416) 593 - 1849